Saturday, August 25, 2007

Post 10

Post 10

Anonymous said...
I'm gay. My online friends know, but no one else. I'm afraid people will think it's just a phase because I'm so young, but I'm sure it's not.And it kills me that my dad is homophobic...
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 3:12:00 PM

Anonymous said...
My girlfriend left me, not my longest relationship but the one that most devastated me. I feel like crying or trying to get her back, but neither will help me. Even though I know it's over I'm afraid to meet new people just in case. It's torture.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:06:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm too smart for suicide but too dumn to think of another way.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:37:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I hate him!! He is the most selfish self centred person I have ever met and I cannot wait to get away from him and all the trouble that comes with him...I hate him!!
Friday, August 24, 2007 4:24:00 PM

Leave yours in the comments below