Saturday, August 18, 2007

Post 9

Post 9

Anonymous said...
i broke up with him and I've moved on but it kills me that he has changed so much but couldn't do it for me even though he said he loved me
Friday, August 17, 2007 4:41:00 PM

Anonymous said...
a guy has told everyone in my circle of friends that i cheated on my boyfriend with him and now I've lost all my friends and the place I live, I don't know if I can keep going
Friday, August 17, 2007 4:42:00 PM

Anonymous said...
we were best friends and now I'm falling in love with him even though it will never go anywhere and I've turned into his dirty secret.. I've lost my best friend...
Friday, August 17, 2007 5:21:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i can't understand why i am constantly down..worried what others think of me.. i just want to feel wanted..by someone-anyone..i have friends,but they all seem closer to each other than to me..i always feel like the outsider in the group..i feel if i try im trying too hard and if i dont then i go unnoticed..
Friday, August 17, 2007 5:53:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i cant understand why im constantly feeling so down.. i feel unwanted and am wondering will i ever be wanted..what if i disappeared tmrw.would anyone even notice.i have friends but i see them together and they all seem to be so much cloler to each other in their own two's and three's than they ever will be to me..i try,but then im afraid that i try to hard,,when i dont try i feel like i'm unnoticed...im petrified thaqt il always feel this unnecessary to everyone I care about.... :-/
Friday, August 17, 2007 6:02:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I am proof that nice guys finish last.
Friday, August 17, 2007 6:36:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm getting very good at hiding the fact that I feel constantly under pressure to be as successful as everyone else. I feel like I'm lagging behind and will never catch up. Younger people are overtaking me with ease and I feel like I'm being left behind. I always thought that my 20's would be a great time...but it's really not.
Friday, August 17, 2007 11:57:00 PM

Anonymous said...
sometimes I just want to close the door and hide from the world
Friday, August 17, 2007 11:59:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm terrified of never being noticed, of constantly being in the background. But I'm also terrfied of being seen...noticed...judged...
Saturday, August 18, 2007 12:00:00 AM

Anonymous said...
I am so happy just living. There isn't a day that goes by without me feeling it was a good day, because I'm alive. Work sucks the big one. I'm single and have no idea when someone will come knocking on my door asking me to marry. My teenagers behave like 3 year olds are drive me crazy. But all in all; when the sun is out, the dishes are done and the kids are quiet - life is just great.Slight problem is that people think I'm strange for feeling OK. Their loss. Not mine.
Saturday, August 18, 2007 8:18:00 AM

Anonymous said...
So I met a really nice guy, we had amazing sex and kept in touch, perfect you think? No, unfortunately he's not "fully single" he tells me now and the worst thing is I actually dont care what that means cos I don't want to lose him, am I completely sad I don't even know him just texts!!
Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:17:00 AM

Anonymous said...
I'm just so completely tired.
Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:48:00 PM

Leave yours anonymously in the comments below...