Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Dear John...

This one deserves a post all by itself...

Anonymous said...
One year ago, i was a shell of a person, i had no friends, no confidence and thought i was incapable of hapiness. A year later and i've seen how beautiful the world can be, happiness may be fleeting and rare but you have to live for those occasions when it shines. A year ago i had given up all hope but now i see i am capable of more. If it wasn't for you John i dread to think what i would have become. I know you didn't know me, but i used to see you in work, you always reminded me of myself. When i heard you had taken your own life i cried. I didn't know you but i cried. From that day onwards i knew i had to change. I'll never understand why you did it, but i want you to know that even though i only knew your name, i'll miss you. You are the reason i changed, why i kept going, you saved my life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart John. R.I.P
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:57:00 AM