Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Post 16

Post 16

Anonymous said...
I JUST GOT TOLD IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!!Aghhh! Y wont anybody let me b happy!!
Thursday, September 13, 2007 10:33:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I hate that he doesn’t miss me. I am gutted that I care so much….
Friday, September 14, 2007 1:51:00 AM

Anonymous said...
i'm addicted to self harm.... 4 or 5 times a day i sneak into the bathroon and heat the hook of a clothes hanger with a lighter and stab it into my thigh. i hate the scars so much but it gives me such a high. It's like a drug and i can't help it. I've done it on the inside of my left arm too which made me almost estatic. i just can't stop myself doing it.
Friday, September 14, 2007 4:11:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Did I do the wrong thing giving him up? What if I never have another child? What if he hates me when he is older for what I did?
Friday, September 14, 2007 5:31:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm 20 and have never been to the cinema.
Saturday, September 15, 2007 7:55:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i fell n love wit a guy, he loves me back, he's going away travelling, he msned me recently, and i msned him back but i haven't heard from him since... if love is the most beautiful thing why the hell does it hurt so much? i've never hurt this much ever:(
Monday, September 17, 2007 10:40:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I cant stop cheating but I really want to be with the other guy....and now he has a girlfriend and its serious
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 12:28:00 AM

Anonymous said...
i'm in love wit a man who thinks he's no good for me. its destroying me knowing that he only wants to stay friends so that he doesn't hurt, me.....i'm already hurting
Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:15:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I feel sorry for myself.I tell myself it's okay to be miserable because I think my life is hell. I'm 14, gay, bullied (in my eyes) and have never been kissed or had a best friend. I hate school with a passion. I'm a smart student. I can live with it. But the constant fear of being thrown over walls, punched or "moshed", and the no self confidence, and the fact that I worry for weeks after a teacher says one bad word to me. I worry an unheatly amount each day, that my mum gives out that I smell when I get in the car to go home.It really doesn't seem worth it. But I do it, and feel sorry for myself. And I don't know if I should or not. This whole post is me feeling sorry for myself.
Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:21:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I've done things on the internet, no teenager should ever be proud of.
Thursday, September 20, 2007 7:23:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm 22 and have never had a proper boyfriend. I have kissed only a few guys and even when I'm drunk I can't relax and go with it. I do get chatted up but I always think of an excuse to leave if a guy is chatting to me. I can talk with guys no problem but when it comes to something so simple like kissing or having sex it scares the bejezus out of me. Feel so weird cos all my friends have long term boyfriends. What to do!!!!Feel like I should be over all the awkwardness of boys at my age but I'm not :(
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 4:16:00 PM

Anonymous said...
hi..i'm 23yrs of age,i still live with my parents and my sis who's 30,i hate her,my mum keeps telling me she's the only one i have,i don't care,i feel i'm the big sister in every case,she never gives me or my parents a break,she talks down to my mother,insults her,criticises the way she eats and speaks,while we're sitting at the dinner tableshe's nasty and verbally abusive to both my parents,and to my dad most of all who has let her work in the family business,i cry myself to sleep every night for what she is doing,i feel hurt and ashamed to call her my blood....and my sister :(
Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:54:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i would like to have a baby with the most amazing person i love in my life....he's the first person i slept with and i've been with him for nearly 3 yrs
Thursday, September 20, 2007 3:01:00 PM

Leave yours in the comments below