Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Post 12b

Post 12b

Anonymous said...
i hate half my family n jus wish tey wud jus go away for ever
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 4:07:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i'm in love with a guy i met on the internet
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:41:00 PM

Anonymous said...
it kills me that i'm the only person he could never change for even though i dont love him anymore.how can you be friends with someone that you have so much history with?
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:43:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I have done naughty things with a really good friend of mine, a few times, but although he "likes" me he doesn't want to "ruin our friendship" This kills me. I feel like I have heard this same excuse too many times. I wish I could stop falling for my guy friends because they always hurt me. I should just give up on life But... I'm too selfish to do that. My head is so messed up and has been for a good while now, my dreams show this.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:57:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Me and my girlfriend haven't spoken in about 2 months. We had a fight and I don't know what it means. We still text at bedtime but I don't know if I have the energy to keep fighting. I love her but always feel like second best.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:03:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i'm 17 he's 22 and he's all i ever think of... i think he feels the same but is just worried about the age difference... i dont no wat to do... life is boring without him to make me smile!... now i'm back to school i dont see him every day... and i miss him so much i could cry!!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:16:00 PM

Anonymous said...

i wish i was realy alive and i could enjoy the world and this is the way i feel at 16
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:49:00 PM

Anonymous said...
im still in love with my ex boyfriend.its been 5 years since we went out and he has a girlfriend d last 4 years but wenever im single we end up kissing n sometimes more.wen he was in america i began kissing his best friend who i fell 4 also but his friend is just out of a serious relationship.i tink my ex told him dat he shudnt b gettin serious with me coz since he came back his friend cooled tings down.im constantly in and out of relationships.i hate bein on my own n just want someone 2go 2 d cinema with n go on dates,kiss n cuddle at night!is dat 2much 2 ask r will i ever find anyone?
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:52:00 PM

Anonymous said...
dis is my poem

struggle life money is real.....
happiness love and peace are dreams played day by day in ones mind
so they can live each day
its real people whos mind sees and lived with struggle has open eyes
a person who has dreams but died man times
a person who had hopes but they cud neva find
me fightin means im stupid or a worrior tat is blind and has lived wit open eyes
i knw da real world just to find that ther neva will be happiness
until hapiness you have learned is to settle for less and deal with always having pain
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:54:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm not happy. I love a man that doesnt love me,I lost my virginity to him. Seven years later I'm in another relationship have 2 lovely little girls but he's a lier and has cheated on me, he's even kissed another girl in front of me twice. I just want to be happy with someone who wont cheat and lie and hide phone numbers and make me out to be the bad person cause I've made him do all these things cause I dont give him enough freedom. What the fuck does he expect after all that. I need to take my anti-depressant now.
Monday, September 03, 2007 3:29:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I've been having one night stands because the guy I love doesn't want to be with anyone (not just me which I suppose is some consolation). If he doesn't want me, I don't care who does as long as it's someone. Know it's not healing a broken heart and is sure as fuck not gonna make him wanna be with me but I can't stop. I know I'm gonna wind up in trouble.
Monday, September 03, 2007 9:21:00 PM

Anonymous said...
ex b.f z stalkin me......well itz quitened down a bit 2day but hes gettin on my nerves! he pressurised me 2 ave sex wid him *i didnt do dat* n i broke up wid him...he called me a slag n didnt speak 2 me until a coupla dayz l8r n now he wont stop buggin me!
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:13:00 PM

Anonymous said...
we have been together for 3 years and i love him so much but sometimes i can't see a future for us and it kills me. i would love to know if it will work out or will i just get hurt more in the long run
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:20:00 PM

Anonymous said...
theres a girl blackmailing me over something i wrote.....wat d fuck do i do?????
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:43:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I've been going out with a guy with about a year, I've told him I'm 22...I'm 16.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:54:00 PM

Anonymous said...
The reason i'm so shy is because my parents treated me like I was a worthless, weak, useless child, they made me hate myself. I cant ever forget that. Im 22 now and alone. I am so scared that they were right that as soon as anyone tries to get close to me i push them away. I loved him but i couldn't let him know in case he hurt me too, so i hurt him before he got the chance, thats how it has to be. I miss him so much, I'll never forgive myself. I'll never forgive and I'll never forget.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:25:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Everyone one thinks that the popular girl who has loads of riends is happy and has everything they could possibly want but its not true. I was one of those girls who had hundreds of friends and constantly at the centre of attention but at the end of the day I had no real friends there was noone that was ever truly there for me. Your better off with one real friend instead of a hundred fake ones.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:43:00 PM

Anonymous said...
my friends used to like me (as a friend) but now oder ppl came into our gang and im left out they hardly ever call 4 me im always the 1 who calls for them and i know they dont really like meevery day i hope they will call 4 me but they dont so i call 4 them :( :( :(
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:46:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Im in love with my ex boyfriend, I knw we were going round in circles but i dont know what to do
Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:37:00 PM

Leave your secret anonymously in the comments below...