Saturday, September 8, 2007

Post 14...

Post 14

Anonymous said...
im in love wit my best friend but cant tell her cuz it will ruin d friendship again..but 4 as much as i love her i h8 her 4 leaving me d way i feel
Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:37:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Kissed one of my best friends ex months ago both knew it was a mistake but something there
Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:11:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Rick, I hurt my ex badly recently, I still love him, I dont think about him that much but i wish we could still be friends. I still talk to him under a different MSN name. I hope he never finds out.
Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:39:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I was told by someone that I might have caught a sexually transmitted disesase from them. I now have to go to get a test.
Friday, September 07, 2007 8:54:00 PM

Anonymous said...
i've lied about being treated for depression on my college application.. thing is. i think i've made the wrong decision about college anyway..i have the feeling that ive messed it all up for now.. and im still afraid im going to lose my friends of NOW to the friends they make in college. i know no matter how great the people i meet in the future are,,the one's i know now are the benchmark.
Saturday, September 08, 2007 1:53:00 AM

Anonymous said...
Had my chance with her 2 years ago,too bloody naive too realise then and have finally realised now how much of an idiot I was and the oopportunity I lost out on! The Connection was made but the confidence lacked!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 12:44:00 AM

Anonymous said...
I can't tell anyone that I'm bi.. and I can't tell anyone that I'm having a casual relationship with a guy whose step-brother murdered my aunt, or that I met him on the day of her anniversary.... I can't tell my ex-boyfriend that I'll never stop loving him... or that I really want to be with the guy I cheated on him with.. I can't stop thinking about either of them.. and I can't be with either... I can't stop crying myself to sleep..
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 12:56:00 AM

Anonymous said...
I cant stop thinking about him and he is my best friends husband
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 9:32:00 AM

Anonymous said...
I'm engaged at 20 and scared shitless that I'm goin 2 die and nvr have lived my life!!! Years ago i dreamt of goin 2 america 2 work.. Aint gonna happen now is it!!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:09:00 AM

Anonymous said...
Im 18, and living in debt, every moment of every day is spent worrying about it, I have a job that I like & pays ok, but weeks wages are gone on a stupid car, that I only ever use to go to work & home.. Its pontless & its destroying me
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:05:00 AM

Anonymous said...
Sometimes I feel like such a failure
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 12:49:00 PM

Anonymous said...
He wants us to have an affair hes my husbands friend............im thinking about it!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4:49:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I'm going out of my mind in my job I don't want to get up in the mornings any more i hate it so much.I want to become an artist but dont have time or energy at night when i get home from work to work on anything, i have to keep working to pay the bills, but all i do during the day is watch the clock and count down the hours.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 5:01:00 PM

Anonymous said...
ive got so many problems and i hate it. im 16, overweight and never been kissed. i think im gay and im infatuated with one of my female teachers. all ive ever wanted to be is liked and popular, i have a few great friends but im not liked by everyone or anything most people find me annoying. i want to change and loose weight but i dont have the willpower. i started cutting myself over a yr ago, not to kill myself but i guess just to release the pressure or something. i just hate myself!
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 5:10:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I hate that he doesn't care enough to say sorry.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:56:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I've told everyone I used my SSIA to pay off my car loan. I actually used it to clear my credit card and I've run up nearly a grand on it already since then. My boyfriend and I are going away for the weekend soon and I can't afford it unless I use the card again. I'm in a vicious circle and I don't know how to get out.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:01:00 PM

Anonymous said...
In the 10 years my partner and i have been together, I've only come once. I tell him I come everytime, sometimes more than once because he feels bad if I don't and sometimes I just want the sex to be over. I love him to bits though and can't imagine life without him in it.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:03:00 PM

Anonymous said...
My boyfriend's ex died in a horrible accident 2 years ago. He loved her very much and I'm worried he's only with me because he can't be with her and can't face going out to meet someone and start over again. I've known him all my life and we were together for a while in school. It's now 15 years later and I still love him but have never heard him say it back to me once. Am I being foolish? Yes. Do I care? Yes. Can I stop? Don't think I can or ever will.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:09:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I used to work in my local shop when I was a teenager and I stole from them every week.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:09:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I have to go be nice to my boyfriend's best friend's wife even though I hate her guts for what she did to my boyfriend last year. Am meeting her for the 1st time, think they're hoping we'll be friends.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:11:00 PM

Anonymous said...
my boy dumped me over two months ago, i still think about him every day, life is not worth living, I make up excuses to text him, and the worst thing is he txts back all the time, I know he wants to be withme, but hes too stubborn & its ruining my life..
Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:27:00 AM

Anonymous said...
no one knows about us, but we have been sleeping together for 2 years and i'm probably one of the many he is sleeping with..Now she is back, and I'm soo jealous even thought I know I'm a better person than she is, but when he sleeps with her at least he tells ppl.. I wish he was the person he used to be, i miss that guy...
Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:58:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I have so many secrets I think I'm going crazy
Thursday, September 06, 2007 11:45:00 PM

Leave your secret anonymously in the comments below...