Sunday, September 2, 2007

Post 12

Post 12

Anonymous said...
i wish i was strong enough to stay away from him, then i wouldnt always feel so bad about myself
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:51:00 PM

Anonymous said...
So I'm not the only person in the world who isn't happy, thats a relief..I could wish for a lot of things, I wish I hadnt made the decisions and mistakes I made that are still punishing me today.I wish I was one of those smiley together girls I know who never seems to have a care in the world, but I think I just have bad luck.I feel like I'm in a soap sometimes, if I wrote a book about my life ppl really wouldnt believe it....
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:58:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Usually I wish my father would get help for his depression, but sometimes I just wish he'd get it over with and kill himself.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:47:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I have destroyed the lives of everyon around me and my own too. I will get my just reward.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:09:00 PM

Anonymous said...
Got my chance wit her two years ago. Messed up. Biggest regret of my life. Now going out with my best friend. Killing me
Thursday, August 30, 2007 3:04:00 PM

Anonymous said...
why do people want to control me? im happy just the way i am. i dont wanna be the next best thing. i just want to stay happy
Friday, August 31, 2007 5:56:00 PM

Anonymous said...
I am just out of a serious relationship, and have been seeing someone new, if my ex boyfriend knew he would never speak to me again. I dont even like this new guy, im just so scared of being alone. Im just totally messed up at the minute - I don't know what to do with my life. Im crazy about two of my friends, I kissed one the other day and want more but I don't think he does. The other gives me all the right signals but has a girlfriend of many years - I am afriad i might give in to temptation and be his bit on the side. And to top things off I think I might be leading my ex into beleiveing we will get back together someday when I know we wont. I just don't want him to fall in love with anyone else.
Sunday, September 02, 2007 8:55:00 PM

Leave your secret anonymously in the comments below...